In The Press
sdst was featured in the news
- 30 August 2020: 170 Covid-19 swab booths trialled at clinics, boosting testing capacity in Singapore
17 August 2020: Talking Point: How Clean Is My Home
- 30 July 2020: Jewel sparkles again
- 22 July 2020: Inchcape Singapore will be the first automotive authorised dealer to offer a self-disinfecting coating spray for its vehicles
- 23 June 2020: As Singapore reopens, public transport’s cleaning regime takes a safety test
- 19 June 2020: Mitigating the risk on public transport as Singapore enters phase 2 of reopening
- 18 June 2020: Singapore starts phase 2 reopening: Malls and stores gear up to ensure safety measures and crowd control
- 17 June 2020: Cow Play Cow Moo applies self-disinfecting & anti-viral coating to arcade machines
- 16 June 2020: Kemudahan sukan uji langkah jarak selamat menjelang Fasa 2 pembukaan semula Sila baca
- 16 June 2020: Safra enhances safety measures at gyms ahead of phase 2 reopening
- 15 June 2020: Second round of self-disinfecting coating to be applied to 26,000 HDB lifts
- 5 May 2020: Fighting the virus with novel weapons
- 19 April 2020: Explainer: Are ‘self-disinfecting’ coatings, the latest Covid-19 hero, too good to be true?
- 15 April 2020: 抗菌涂层外加每日消毒银行为提款机进行双重保护
- 13 April 2020: Local banks use coating on ATM machines to destroy germs. Watch news coverage.
- 3 April 2020: Self-disinfecting coating applied on HDB lift buttons, lift lobbies
- 3 April 2020: Lift buttons in Changi Airport & HDBs now have self-disinfecting coating. Cool.
- 2 April 2020: Self-disinfecting coating that lasts for 3 months applied to all HDB lift buttons in Singapore
- 2 April 2020: Self-disinfecting coating' applied to HDB lift buttons. Click to watch the news coverage.
- 2 April 2020: All HDB lift buttons treated with coating agent said to help fend off likes of Covid-19 for up to 3 months
- 2 April 2020: 全岛2万6000个组屋电梯按钮已喷上抗菌消毒涂层
- 2 April 2020: 1.5 million HDB lift buttons have been coated with a disinfectant that can last for months – here’s why it’s so powerful
- 19 February 2020: CAG steps up precautionary measures to keep Changi Airport safe for airport staff, passengers and visitors
- 14 February 2020: 樟宜机场加强防疫工作 设施每日消毒次数倍增
- 13 February 2020: Coronavirus: Long-lasting disinfectant and 1,000 more hand sanitisers among measures introduced at Changi Airport
- 13 February 2020: Changi Airport taking extra measures to keep environment safe for visitors & Covid-19 at bay