How It Works
sdst is a high-performance self-disinfecting coating with an antimicrobial active which physically ruptures the target organism’s cell membrane on contact, thereby reducing their ability to infect. The revolutionary and eco-friendly active ingredient in sdst enables treated surfaces to become selfdisinfecting for 90 days as it molecularly bonds to most surfaces semi-permanently.
sdst controls bacteria, fungi and viruses which can cause stains, odours or surface damage, through a physical mode of action that neutralises microbes (germs) which come in contact with the treated surfaces, thus preventing them from breeding on communal touch-points and even on your personal items like laptop or handphone. Unlike many disinfectants and antimicrobials in the market, sdst is made with a US-EPA approved antimicrobial active ingredient that is eco-friendly and safe to use at home.
- Effective and Safe for humans
- Proven Technology
How To Use
- Step 1: Prep the surface by wiping it clean before treatment.
- Step 2: Shake the bottle gently for 30 seconds, then spray a thin layer on the cleaned surface.
- Step 3: Spread the solution evenly with a non-absorbent cloth, then leave the surface to dry for 10 - 30 minutes.
- Apply solution to the palm of one hand.
- Rub the solution all over the surfaces of your hands until your hands are dry.